- Located out of our Southbank Office
- Part Time position
- Flexible hours
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join our high-performing and Trade & Strategy team at Dairy Australia.
Reporting to the Senior Industry Analyst, the core objective of this position is to provide support to the Industry Analysts by gathering and filtering information, and providing basic quantitative and qualitative analysis.
The major responsibilities of the position include:
- Respond to requests for data, information, publications and presentations from various stakeholders
- Maintain CRM mailing lists
- Basic quantitative and qualitative analysis as required
- Input to broader team discussions and projects
- Assist with research, charts, and basic analysis for publications.
This role is an excellent entry point to a career in analysis and would ideally suit an undergraduate student undertaking a relevant degree in either Commerce, Agricultural Economics or equivalent.
Other key requirements include:
- Eligibility to legally work in Australia
- Intermediate level numerical and data analysis skills
- High attention to detail
- Highly developed organisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to manage stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively where required.
If you meet the above criteria and an understanding/interest in agriculture, we would like to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
At Dairy Australia, we are committed to supporting you to achieve your career goals and grow and succeed as an employee and as a person. If this sounds like an opportunity that you have been looking for, please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org that makes you stand out as the candidate that we must meet. A competitive salary package will be offered together with the opportunity to be part of a talented and committed team working to drive positive outcomes for dairy farmers.