- Located out of our Southbank office
- Full time position
- Competitive remuneration package
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced communicator to join our high-performing Marketing and Communications team, working to drive positive outcomes for dairy farmers nationally.
Reporting to the Lead Communications Advisor, the core objectives of this position are to scope, plan, implement and evaluate integrated communications strategies that increase the awareness and adoption of Dairy Australia’s programs.
You will act as a strategic communications advisor across the organisation, taking briefs from project managers, facilitating multi-functional planning teams, building integrated communications plans and providing advice and support.
You will have strong planning skills, above average written and verbal communications skills and a passion for adapting communications content and tactics to impact a diverse range of audiences. You will also have a track record for providing considered advice at all levels within an organisation, from project managers to the Leadership team.
The major responsibilities of the position include:
- Developing national and regional communication plans to support key programs.
- Liaising with Dairy Australia business groups, subject matter experts, industry and regional representatives in the development and execution of plans.
- Developing, writing and producing tailored materials to support designated programs e.g. newsletters, articles, speeches, eDMs, flyers, scripts, podcasts, videos and online.
- Sourcing and interviewing farmer representatives to obtain quotes for inclusion in promotional materials and articles.
- Tracking campaign outcomes and results and producing formal evaluation reports and next-step recommendations based on outcomes and insights.
Your success in this role will be dependent on your:
- Five plus years’ experience in a communications role.
- Stakeholder engagement experience in a complex/corporate environment.
- Proven ability to develop process, procedure and reporting on effectiveness.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Ability to adapt style and tone to suit different audiences and channels.
- Understanding of project management requirements.
- Proven networking and partnership development skills.
If you meet the criteria and have the required marketing and communications experience in a similar role in-house or within an agency and you have a Diploma or Degree qualification in public relations, journalism or communications, we would like to hear from you. Previous experience within the dairy or agriculture industry desirable, but not essential.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume and resume to email@example.com, prior to the closing date of Thursday 22 February, 2018.