Dairy Australia is the national services body for the Australian dairy industry. We act as the collective investment arm of the industry, investing in essential research, development, extension and industry services.
Due to internal growth and career progression, Dairy Australia are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Corporate Receptionist who will be required to ensure the Office and Reception are running smoothly and efficiently at all times. This is a hands-on role where no two days will be the same, personality is key to success in this position as you will be the face of the company.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated individual with previous experience in a similar role. To be successful in this role, you must have strong attention to detail, be comfortable working autonomously and have strong practical experience in negotiating and preparing commercial contracts. In addition to being organised, efficient and highly skilled at stakeholder engagement and management, you will have sound judgment and decision making abilities enabling you to manage a high volume of activity within the timeframes required.
In order to excel in this role, you will be a proactive, "can-do" individual with a strong work ethic and highly developed attention to detail and administrative skills.
To be considered for this role, you will an experienced professional with:
- A warm, personable manner, excellent time management skills and a flexible, efficient approach.
- A high standard of personal presentation, in addition to being confident, mature and a good communicator.
- You will have a track record of providing great customer service and be a natural problem solver.
- You will have exceptional computer skills as well as the ability to coordinate and service room bookings and catering.
- A proactive and enthusiastic team player, who is also a self-starter who can work independently.
- Proven strength in problem solving, and an ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Greet clients and visitors in a warm and professional manner and notify relevant staff member of guest’s arrival.
- Reception duties including answering phones, booking and confirming appointments and entering of new client details on computer software.
- Take ownership of front of house ensuring to create a welcoming and professional environment.
- General Adhoc administrative duties as required and requested.
Why work for Dairy Australia:
We aim to provide benefits that promote the physical, mental and emotional wellbeing of our employees, such as:
- Free and confidential counselling service
- Health checks
- Flu vaccinations
- Subsidised gym membership
- Discounted health insurance
- Moving house leave - take a day to unpack and settle in - on us!
- Not-for-Profit salary packaging
- Paid parental leave
- Salary continuance
- Flexi-hours and work from home options
- Length of Service Awards
- Our Udderly social club and more.
For more information on this role you can contact Tania Kuiti, Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist on 03 9694 3711.
To submit your application for this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are due by COB, Tuesday 12th March.
Corporate Receptionist (PDF, 256 KB)