- Located in our Southbank office
- Full time position
- Two direct reports
- Competitive remuneration package
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join our high-performing, talented and committed Marketing and Communications team, working to drive positive outcomes for dairy farmers.
Reporting to the Digital Communications Manager the primary objective of this role is to manage the development, implementation and maintenance of web platforms and tools.
The major responsibilities of the position include:
- Lead the user experience function for a broad range of digital assets.
- Manage the development and maintenance of digital platforms including website integrations, restructures, major updates, optimization, testing, and issues resolution.
- Liaise with Dairy Australia business groups, subject matter experts, vendors and regional representatives in the development and maintenance of digital assets.
- Manage training of the Sitecore environment across the organisation.
- Oversee analytics and reporting of tools and platforms across the organisation. Including social and EDMs
- Lead the development and implementation of the SEO/SEM strategy.
Your success in this role will be dependent on your:
- Minimum seven years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing people.
- Stakeholder engagement experience in a complex/corporate environment.
- Strong understanding of SEO/SEM best practice.
- Experience using a variety of web platforms – Sitecore (preferred), Sharepoint, EDMs, Google Analytics.
- HTML and CSS experience.
If you meet the criteria and have the required experience in a similar role including a Diploma or Degree qualification in digital communications or related field, we would like to hear from you.
Please send your cover letter & resume, prior to the closing date of Friday 26 January 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org