- Southbank location | Easily accessible via public transport
- Senior, strategic opportunity
- Cohesive team environment
- Great perks and benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced strategic digital leader.
Reporting to the GM – Marketing & Communications, the core objective of this role is to lead the development and implementation of Dairy Australia’s digital communications strategy and provide advice in relation to communicating programs through digital channels.
The major responsibilities of the position include:
- Lead the digital team in the development and delivery of the digital communications strategy including websites, intranet, apps, social media platforms, SEO/SEM, electronic direct mail (EDM) and video development.
- Drive optimisation and improvement strategies for digital platforms through user feedback, behaviour, targeting needs, and insights.
- Provide strategic advice on digital best practice and engagement.
- Oversee the implementation of all digital projects.
- Develop the strategic digital ecosystem across websites, social platforms, and EDMs to improve the user experience.
- Ensure a standardised approach is developed for developing new platforms, addressing older platforms and for all BAU processes.
- Drive and influence change throughout the organisation and champion governance structures established for digital works.
- Oversee the implementation of the SEO and SEM strategies, as well as the improvement of EDM functionality and strategic targeting.
- Ensure digital activity can be measured and reported to support evaluation requirements.
- Manage the stakeholder communications for digital projects and program of works, and communications with the wider organization.
- Work closely with business groups, subject matter experts, joint venture partners, industry and regional teams in the delivery of all digital communications.
Your success in this role will be dependent on your:
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively, engaging with various stakeholders in the Marketing & Communications team and beyond
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills with the ability to translate analysis into actionable communications strategy.
- Ability to lead and manage a team driving for results
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence and bring others on a journey
- Strong project management skills including experience in managing budgets, monitoring and reporting against project milestones
Ideally, you will have at least 8-10 years’ experience in digital marketing and communications backed by formal qualifications.
What’s in it for you?
At Dairy Australia, we are committed to supporting you to achieve your career goals, grow and succeed as an employee and as a person.
As well as a meaningful role working within a growing industry undergoing change, the Dairy Australia team has access to a great range of benefits including salary packaging and a health and wellbeing program.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you have been looking for, please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org that makes you stand out as the candidate that we must meet!
Digital Manager (PDF, 231 KB)