Dairy Australia develops tools for farmers and industry to assist in making decisions today, while delivering services that support on-farm profitability. Our investment in research and innovation supports the sustainability of the industry into the future. Our people are committed to delivering benefits to the industry.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced strategic digital leader reporting to the GM – Marketing & Communications, the core objective of this role is to lead the development and implementation of Dairy Australia’s digital strategy and provide advice in relation to communicating programs through digital channels.
In this role you will be a member of the Marketing & Communications management team whilst being a key enabler to the large breadth of digital projects and presence across the organisation. You will enjoy people leadership as you lead Dairy Australia’s digital transformation.
To be considered for this role, you will an experienced professional with:
- Lead the digital team in the development and delivery of the digital communications strategy including websites, intranet, applications and tools, SEO/SEM, and electronic direct mail (EDM).
- Drive optimisation and improvement strategies for digital platforms through user feedback, behaviour, targeting needs, and insights.
- Provide strategic advice on digital best practice and engagement.
- Drive and influence change throughout the organisation and champion governance structures established for digital works.
- Oversee the implementation of all digital projects.
- Ensure digital activity can be measured and reported to support evaluation requirements.
- Manage the stakeholder communications for digital projects and program of works, and communications with the wider organisation.
Your success in this role will be dependent on your:
- The ability to use analytics and insights to inform digital strategy.
- Ability to lead and manage a team driving for results.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence and bring others on a journey.
- Strong project management and reporting experience.
Why work for Dairy Australia:
At Dairy Australia, we aim to provide benefits that promote the overall wellbeing of our employees. This includes vaccinations and health checks as well as salary packaging and paid parental leave.
A competitive remuneration package is available and can be discussed upon application.
To submit your application for this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Digital Manager (PDF, 23 KB)