- Southbank location | Easily accessible via public transport
- Cohesive team environment
- Great perks and benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join our high-performing and committed Marketing and Communications team, working to drive positive outcomes for dairy farmers.
Reporting to the Lead Designer, the core objective of this role is the design and production of Dairy Australia’s communications and marketing collateral.
The major responsibilities of the position include:
- Responding to creative briefs and executing through to delivery of finished product.
- Developing artwork, ensuring all outputs reflect DA branding guidelines.
- Producing finished artwork for digital platforms or print publication.
- Creating and preparing designs across a range of digital media, including eDMs, Web and social.
- Managing visual elements of email marketing campaigns, and developing comprehensive and consistent designs and templates that align with brand guidelines.
- Preparing interactive PDFs.
- Project and Client Management ensuring timely delivery of design requirements in line with client brief.
Your success in this role will be dependent on your:
- Experience as a multi-disciplinary designer, designing for both digital platforms as well as print within a busy, professional environment
- Highly developed organisational skills, including the capacity to follow a workflow and manage multiple tasks for multiple clients at any given time.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management experience, including strong communication skills and a keen focus on ‘customer satisfaction’.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe CC creative suite particularly, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Proficiency working within complex templates and branding guidelines, particularly within the Adobe CC creative suite.
Ideally, you will consider yourself as a mid-level (2+years) designer with a Graphic design qualification.
What’s in it for you?
At Dairy Australia, we are committed to supporting you to achieve your career goals, grow and succeed as an employee and as a person.
As well as a meaningful role working within a growing industry undergoing change, the Dairy Australia team has access to a great range of benefits including salary packaging and a health and wellbeing program.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you have been looking for, please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org that makes you stand out as the candidate that we must meet!
Closing date: 24 June, 2018