Dairy Australia is the national services body for the Australian dairy industry. We act as the collective investment arm of the industry, investing in essential research, development, extension and industry services.
This role exists to design and develop Dairy Australia’s learning solutions including learning design standards, design and implementation methodology and templates and tools for both internal and external use. This includes working with stakeholders to agree on audience requirements and content priorities, as well as embedding the evaluation of Dairy Australia’s learning approaches and methods.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Contribute to the development material aligned to the learning strategy including preferred modern learning design methods and solutions that will assist to resolve adoption barriers, including strengthening and enhancing resources within existing processes
- Contribute to the review and development of learning design standards, development and implementation methodology, templates and tools for both internal and external use
- Evaluate and incorporate the need for different styles of training such as blended learning, eLearning, tutorial sessions and face to face training
- Deliver (either directly or through external contracts) content creation, content maintenance and delivery materials
- Build and implement learning and adoption solutions in line with the organisational and team strategy, as well as adult-learning and motivation concepts
- Plan realistic deadlines for delivery of content and ensure that these are met; including ensuring resources are developed within an appropriate adult learning framework
- Provide advice and L&D technical leadership concerning the direction, production & implementation of learning resources
- Contribute to the ongoing development of a learning evaluation framework that meets government requirements and responds to Dairy Australia strategy.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation with a collaborative culture. This is a team where people support each other and work together to achieve great outcomes for the business.
Your success in this role will be dependent on:
- Proven L&D experience around methods & tools, instructional design
- Extensive experience in modern learning design and delivery techniques
- Formal training in instructional design and/or adult learning
- Knowledge of and ability to apply contemporary adult learning principles to the development of learning experiences and materials
- Experience with rural or agricultural industries is desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Why work for Dairy Australia:
Dairy Australia is the national services body for the dairy industry. Our employees are passionate about helping farmers adapt to the changing operating environment, and achieve a profitable, sustainable dairy industry.
At Dairy Australia, we aim to provide benefits that promote the overall wellbeing of our employees. This includes vaccinations and health checks as well as salary packaging and paid parental leave.
If you meet the criteria and have the required experience in a similar role we would like to hear from you.
To submit your application for this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Learning Experience Designer (PDF, 127 KB)