At Dairy Australia, our role is to help farmers adapt to a changing operating environment, and achieve a profitable, sustainable dairy industry. We act as the ‘investment arm’ of the industry, investing in projects that can’t be done efficiently by individual farmers or companies.
As a Personal Assistant & Group Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for facilitating the effective and efficient day to day running of the Farm Profit and Capability (Farm) Group, with the emphasis on supporting the Group Manager.
The role is be based in Southbank, Melbourne with opportunities to grow your career. In order to excel in this role, you will be a proactive "can-do" individual, with a strong work ethic and highly developed attention to detail and administrative skills. To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- A great attitude to supporting people
- Be adaptive – willing to learn across a number of areas
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and able to prioritise workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to work well within a team and autonomously
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation with a collaborative culture. This is a team where people support each other and work together to achieve great outcomes for the business.
Your responsibilities in this role are not limited to the following;
- Extensive diary management, travel booking and co-ordination of all administrative needs of the Group Manager
- Supporting the Group Manager with filing, calendar, incoming letters, phone calls and responses as needed to letters and e-mails
- Setting up meetings as requested; both on and offsite
- In absence of Group Manager, direct urgent management issues to the relevant person
- Administrative Support of the four senior Managers within the Farm Group
- Support the whole Farm Group with travel bookings and event co-ordination
Why work for Dairy Australia:
We aim to provide benefits that promote the physical, mental and emotional wellbeing of our employees, such as;
- Free and confidential counselling service
- Health Checks
- Flu Vaccinations
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Moving House Leave - Take a day to unpack and settle in - on us!
- Not-for-Profit Salary Packaging
- Paid Parental Leave
- Salary Continuance
- Flexi-hours and work from home options
- Length of Service Awards
- Our Udderly Social club and more.
For more information on this role you can contact Tania Kuiti, Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist on 0407 968 004.
To submit your application for this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applications close at 5pm, Wednesday 6th February.
Personal Assistant & Group Co-ordinator (Farm) (PDF, 344 KB)