- Immediate start available
- Southbank location | Easily accessible by public transport
- Competitive Remuneration | Great perks and benefits
About the role
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter to assist our Farm Profit and Capability team at Dairy Australia.
This role will be an enabler to the smooth running of Dairy Australia by supporting the GM – Farm Profit and Capability and the broader Farm team, as well as undertaking project work with the wider PA group.
Capitalising on your ability to build strong and effective relationships, you will responsible for:
• Actively managing and maintaining diary of Group Manager and organising travel and other related arrangements;
• Dealing with matters requiring attention, or referring them to the appropriate person in the absence of the Group Manager.
• Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments;
• Organising travel and other related arrangements for group team members;
• Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations;
• Dealing with matters requiring attention, or referring them to the appropriate person in the absence of the Group Manager or relevant Program Manager, and;
• Proactively providing supporting information and other material that may be needed, and following up actions delegated by the Program Managers.
What we're looking for
• Proven work experience as a personal assistant
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Advanced MS Office and English proficiency
• Discretion and confidentiality
What’s in it for you?
At Dairy Australia, we are committed to supporting you to achieve your career goals and grow and succeed as an employee and as a person.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you have been looking for, please submit an application to email@example.com that makes you stand out as the candidate that we must meet.
A competitive salary package will be offered together with the opportunity to be part of a talented and committed team working to drive positive outcomes for dairy farmers.
Personal Assistant - GM (Word, 691KB)