- Permanent Full Time position
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
- Working out of our Southbank office
Dairy Australia is the national services body for the dairy industry. Our role is to help farmers adapt to a changing operating environment & achieve a profitable, sustainable dairy industry. We act as the ‘investment arm’ of the industry, investing in projects that can’t be done efficiently by individual farmers or companies.
Reporting to the Senior Program Coordinator you will be responsible for providing administrative and procurement support across Dairy Australia in areas such as contract administration, financial budgeting and forecasting, milestone management as well as processing of invoices. In addition this role will also be responsible in working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with Dairy Australia processes.
Your success in this role will be dependent on your:
- Extensive experience (minimum 3 years) in a corporate project management and/or procurement environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience with contract administration and procurement requirements and processes.
- Experience with the preparation and administration of contracts as well as managing budgets including monitoring and reporting.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to coordinate activities across a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of finance and procurement processes.
- Ability to work with various systems ERPs and records management.
Ideally you will have a track record in managing the preparation and administration of contracts and budgets. You will be a self-starter with a flexible and a can do attitude. You will display initiative and work both autonomously and as part of a team. Your problem solving skills will be second to none with sound time management skills, excellent communication and relationship building skills.
What’s in it for you?
As well as a meaningful role working within a growing industry undergoing change, the Dairy Australia team has access to a great range of benefits including salary packaging and a health and wellbeing program.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application close on 19 January 2018.