We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join our high-performing and committed Marketing and Communications team, working to drive positive outcomes for dairy farmers.
Reporting to the Public Relations Manager, the core objective of this position is to drive the implementation of Dairy Australia's internal and external public relations activities.
The major responsibilities of the position include:
- Developing and implementing an internal communications strategy.
- Developing internal communications content and disseminate using relevant channels and platforms.
- Delivery and evaluation of consumer and corporate PR campaigns.
- Developing content and PR materials such as such as profiles, reports or case studies.
- Delivery of EDM content strategy to support corporate, consumer, influencer and community communications.
- Enhancing and managing website content in consultation with key stakeholders.
Requirements of this role include:
- Minimum 5 years experience in public relations / communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High quality writing skills and ability to adapt style and tone to suit different audiences and communications channels.
- Stakeholder engagement and management experience.
- Experience in internal communications, content development and public relations activities.
What's in it for you?
At Dairy Australia, we are committed to supporting you to achieve your career goals, grow and succeed as an employee and as a person.
As well as a meaningful role working within a growing industry undergoing change, the Dairy Australia team has access to a great range of benefits including salary packaging and a health and well-being program.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you have been looking for, please submit an application to email@example.com that makes you stand out as the candidate that we must meet!