- Located out of our Southbank Office
- Full Time position
- Competitive remuneration package
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join our high-performing, talented and committed Marketing and Communications team, working to drive positive outcomes for dairy farmers.
Reporting to the Public Relations Manager, the core objectives of this position are to support the implementation of Dairy Australia’s internal and external public relations activities.
The major responsibilities of the position include:
- Manage the social media content plan for Dairy Australia owned platforms.
- Create / curate, publish and manage, high-quality content (images, video and editorial copy) for a variety of social channels.
- Monitoring of social media and escalation of issue responses.
- Write copy or develop supporting materials for regional and corporate PR, such as EDMs, event invitations, case studies or profiles.
- Plan and implement internal communications strategy.
- Develop and disseminate internal communications content using relevant channels and platforms.
- Manage and enhance website content in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Edit, proofread and publish website content.
Your success in this role will be dependent on your:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in public relations / communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in social media management and internal communication activities.
- High quality writing skills and ability to adapt style and tone to suit different audiences and communications channels.
If you meet the criteria and have the required public relations / communications experience in a similar role including a Degree qualification in public relations or communications, we would like to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
As well as a meaningful role working within a growing industry undergoing change, the Dairy Australia team has access to a great range of benefits including salary packaging and a health and wellbeing program.
Please submit your cover letter and resume, prior to the closing date of Monday 5th of February 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Relations Coordinator (PDF, 247KB)