- Excellent Southbank location | Easily accessible via public transport
- 12-month parental leave contract | Managing 4 direct reports
- Cohesive and collegiate team environment | Great perks and benefits
- Competitive salary
Dairy Australia is the national services body for the Australian dairy industry. Our aim is to help farmers adapt to a forever dynamic operating environment, with the objective of achieving a profitable and sustainable dairy industry. We do this by funding and managing pre-competitive activities that are important for the future of our industry, such as R and D, boosting industry capability, marketing activities and trade and regulatory support.
It’s important for our success and that of the broader dairy industry that we attract and retain a diverse, motivated and skilled workforce that focuses on continuous improvement, innovation, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join our high-performing, talented and committed Marketing and Communications team, working to drive positive outcomes for dairy farmers.
Reporting to the Group Manager – Marketing and Communications the primary objective of this role is to drive the development and implementation of Dairy Australia’s/ PR and social media communications strategy across corporate, consumer, influencer, and communities.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Developing, managing and implementing Dairy Australia’s PR strategy.
- Managing comprehensive PR programs – partnerships, ambassadors, media relations, social media, influencer engagement and events.
- Developing and overseeing DA social media content development strategy.
- Overseeing community, event and regional sponsorship programs.
- Overseeing the internal communications strategy, planning and implementation.
- Managing content development and review processes for Dairy Australia websites.
- Reviewing and evaluating PR programs and communications activity.
You will be an experienced Public Relations professional with the ability to think strategically and analytically, translating your analysis into actionable project plans. You can successfully plan projects and have excellent organisational skills, high attention to detail and outstanding communication skills (verbal and written). Success in this role will be dependent on your ability to build relationships and influence people, as well as your high motivation and commitment to excellence.
You will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, backed by qualifications in a marketing and communications or related discipline. You will also have social media communications experience and are comfortable leading a team.
At Dairy Australia, we are committed to supporting you to achieve your career goals and grow and succeed as an employee and as a person. If this sounds like an opportunity that you have been looking for, please submit an application to email@example.com that makes you stand out as the candidate that we must meet. A competitive salary package will be offered together with the opportunity to be part of a talented and committed team working to drive positive outcomes for dairy farmers.