Dairy Australia is the national services body for the dairy industry. Our employees are passionate about helping farmers adapt to the changing operating environment, and achieve a profitable, sustainable dairy industry.
Dairy Australia is looking for a Schools Engagement Manager based in Southbank to manage the development and implementation of Dairy Australia’s school engagement strategy and lead delivery of school program, marketing and communication activity. This role has the potential to be part time or full time, with a minimum of 4 days per week.
The key responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Lead the development and implementation of a marketing and engagement strategy across primary and secondary schools
- Monitor curriculum and education trends to identify and map opportunities for dairy to be integrated into the Australian curriculum across the school journey
- Identify and develop new curriculum-linked school programs that educate school children about dairy’s health benefits, farming and manufacturing practices and potential careers in dairy
- Manage development and implementation of a teacher acquisition and retention strategy, including integration with Dairy Australia’s CRM
- Manage campaigns to promote the Discover Dairy education platform and school programs to teachers
- Collaborate with People and Capability team and RDPs to ensure alignment of career focused programs with broader industry ‘attraction’ strategies
- Communicate about school programs and results to industry stakeholders including Dairy Australia staff, RDPs, boards and farmers
- Conduct all aspects of project management for the Schools Engagement project
- Lead development and management of budget for assigned project.
To be successful in this role will be dependent on your:
- Experience in communications/marketing in a commercial organization of at least 7 years
- Up to date knowledge of the Australian school curriculum, education principles and delivery structures
- Project management experience and knowledge of project management systems is essential
- Knowledge of, and experience in, the Australian dairy industry (preferred).
Why work for Dairy Australia:
At Dairy Australia, we aim to provide benefits that promote the overall wellbeing of our employees. This includes vaccinations and health checks as well as salary packaging and paid parental leave.
If you meet the criteria and have the required experience in a similar role we would like to hear from you.
To submit your application for this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schools Engagement Manager (PDF, 117 KB)