At Dairy Australia, our role is to help farmers adapt to a changing operating environment, and achieve a profitable, sustainable dairy industry. We act as the ‘investment arm’ of the industry, investing in projects that can’t be done efficiently by individual farmers or companies.
Dairy Australia's Trade and Strategy group aims to maximise wealth creation for dairy farmers by facilitating profitable international trade in dairy products. It also provides accurate information and analysis that supports business planning and decision making.
Key programs and projects include:
- Dairy Situation and Outlook
- International market development
- Trade policy reform
Trade and Strategy also aims to support Australia’s position as an internationally competitive, innovative and sustainable dairy industry, by undertaking a broad range of activities on behalf of internal and external industry stakeholders.
Encouraging a more favourable international market environment for Australian dairy exports
- Building active preference for Australian dairy products among key consumer and customer groups
- Providing high-level technical support to industry and government on emerging trade and natural resource management issues,
- Analysing major production, consumption trends in domestic and international markets,
- Developing accessible knowledge bases on future drivers of industry profitability and sustainability.
The Program Coordinator is responsible for coordinating Trade and Strategy’s domestic and international events and providing program support. Ultimately, the core function of this role is to ensure that all domestic and international events are planned and implemented on time, within budget and to meet high quality standards.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Proven event management and project management experience and skills
- Tertiary qualifications in communication and/or marketing or business
- Experience in CRM and Salesforce database management
- Sound International marketing skills, including cultural awareness and diplomacy
- Proven relationship building and communication skills
- Exposure to research and analysis such as lateral thinking
Why work for Dairy Australia
We aim to provide benefits that promote the physical, mental and emotional wellbeing of our employees, such as;
- Free and confidential counselling service
- Health checks
- Flu vaccinations
- Subsidised gym membership
- Discounted health insurance
- Moving house leave - take a day to unpack and settle in - on us!
- Not-for-profit salary packaging
- Paid parental leave
- Salary continuance
- Flexible hours and work from home options
- Length of service awards
- Our Udderly Social club and more.
For more information on this role, contact Tania Kuiti, Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist on 0407 968 004.
To submit your application for this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applications are due by COB 20 February, 2019.
Trade & Strategy Program Coordinator (PDF, 355 KB)